People At Work









 There is something magical about skilled people working, a close up of the hands of the master at work can make an intriguing photo. Many artisans working in public welcome having a photo taken, some encourage it. Some prefer not to be in the picture, and I always honor that.  Sometimes I ask, but often I hold up the camera and read the persons face and body language.  

This is an exception to my general rule of not posting photos with readily recognizable faces.  In most places if the photo is taken in a public place there is nothing to prevent taking the photo, though if it is used for a "commercial purpose" the rules are different.  I don't know, maybe this man slicing ham could demand my advertising revenue from this image, if so he can have all 30-cents or so.  

Comments

  1. I sometimes enjoy watching someone at their craft, although I wonder if they feel like in a circus act.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts